Monday, February 8, 2010

Homework Over the Break

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying Snowmageddon! Some important pieces of info for you:

1. HOA - Civil War seminars will proceed as normal when we return to school. Use some of your time out of school to continue research. There's a good chance that Central Library will re-open before W-L.

2. APGov - we will not be taking a trip to the computer lab for you to do research for your Congress project. I've posted instructions on how to conduct your research on thus blog, a few entries below this one. You are responsible to have completed the Member of Congress worksheet by the second day of school. It must be completed through GoogleDocs with footnotes and the document must be shared with me on GoogleDocs (detailed instructions are in the assignment blog post).

I'm heading north this morning and will have limited access to the Internet. If you need to reach me with a question, contact me through Twitter. My ID is Room3011. Haven't used Twitter before? Consider this an opportunity to enter the 21st century. To tweet me, just include @Room3011 in your tweet.

Enjoy and I hope to see you all soon!

Mr. M

No comments: