- Period 2 - Friday, June 18th (8:19-10:19)
- Period 4 - Tuesday, June 22nd (8:19-10:19)
Final Exam Assignment:
Create a GoogleDocs presentation summarizing your research, findings, and conclusions from your HoA internal assessment. This presentation should include:
- a description of your I.A. research question (5 pts. out of 20)
- an explanation of how you conducted your research (5 pts. out of 20)
- a description of interesting findings in the course of your research (5 pts. out of 20)
- an explanation of your thesis statement (5 pts. out of 20)
The presentation should be between 3 and 4 minutes in length. Your GoogleDoc should be shared with myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a viewer. We don't have time for 20+ students to log in and log out of their Google accounts, so sharing your presentation with me is mandatory. On the day of the final exam, each student will give their presentation to the class.
Your grade on the presentation will be one third of your final exam grade. Your Internal Assessment score will count as two thirds of your final exam grade. Any extra credit awarded for SOL results will be added to your final exam grade.
*SOL -related extra credit will be added to your final exam grade.