Tuesday, November 10, 2009

APGov - Periods 5&7 - In-Class Assignment

Sorry I'm not here today, but I'll be back for class on Friday. By the time you read this, you've already completed your exam (which I'm sure you did great on!) and you've started work on your worksheet. To complete the worksheet, you'll need to read two articles about interest groups and lobbying. Here are the two articles:
If you don't complete the worksheet in class, you'll have to complete it at home and turn it on Friday.

If you have extra class time, check out the article in my Digg box about the new online-only news website: the Texas Tribune (News Erupts, and So Does a Web Debut). Pretty interesting article - especially since we just finished the unit on the media!

1 comment:

Jarrod said...

I actually did terrible on the test...
-Jarrod